Title of DFPP
Double Filtration Plasmapheresis (DFPP) is a blood purification process by eliminating pathogens from the bloodstream (e.g. viruses, allergens, cholesterol). It uses filters specific to the patient’s symptoms. DFPP is not difficult. We draw patient’s blood at the arm (brachial vein), neck (jugular vein), or groin (femoral vein), whichever is best.
To do DFPP, two filters are used. Blood from the arteries flows through the first filter. This separates the lymph from red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets. The lymph filtered from the first filter flows through the second filter. This filters out pathogens with large molecular sizes. The second filter is extremely important. Filters specific to the disease must be used, such as virus filter, allergen filter, cholesterol filter, etc.
After removing the pathogens, the clear and pure lymph flows together with red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets. Then, it returns to the patient’s circulatory system. When blood flows back, it is clear and allows the patient’s body to recover rapidly. Double Filtration Plasmapheresis (DFPP) is a final treatment of chronic diseases with no other effective management and for body restoration to a new youth once again.
Advice before receiving DFPP service
Exercise the veins at the crook of the arm by lifting weights, dumbbells, or squeezing the ball. so that the veins can be clearly seen 1 week before coming
Drink 2 liters of water a day 1 day before the service.
Wear a short-sleeved, loose-fitting, loose-fitting shirt, shorts, or three-quarter legs.
Abstain from all kinds of food (Except for drinking water) from 00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. to prepare for blood draws.
Refrain from taking vitamin supplements and aspirin. that prevents the blood from clotting
- vital signs, weight, height
- taking health history
- Blood draw before and after To compare, use the position of the crook of the arm on both sides, needle-like appearance, blood donation, blood results take approximately 30 hours of blood testing.
- While drawing the blood, the arms must be placed in a position stretched along the body on both sides. Unable to bend the arm. If there is pain, itching, pain, there will be a nurse next to the bed who can inform you to help immediately.
- while pumping blood into the system The client is given a ball to squeeze in one hand to increase blood flow. By squeezing-releasing 15 minutes per round, resting 2-3 minutes and squeezing repeatedly, similar to donating blood.
- It takes about 2-4 hours to filter the blood, depending on the flow of blood.
- Blood is collected for examination after filtering out the waste products. Waiting time for results is 1 hour.
- In the case of Vitamin or Regenerative Stemcell, the duration of giving is 1-2 hours.